One of the best weight loss plans for women out there today is the Venus Factor System. Here is a brief Venus Factor for moms FAQ (frequently asked questions) and answers to help you decide if
The Venus Factor for Moms—FAQ
- Q: Is Venus Factor for moms or is it just for anybody? The Venus Factor workout and diet system is for any woman (not men) who is able to perform strenuous exercises without endangering their health or well-being. This means it is not suitable for pregnant women, but is certainly suitable for new moms and any other woman who is physically able to exercise (i.e. not for the morbidly obese or those with preexisting health conditions).
- Q: How does the Venus Factor work? The Venus Factor works by giving you a fast track to getting an hourglass figure. It accomplishes this by plugging in your current Height to Waist Ratio (HWR), Waist to Hip Ratio (WHR) and Waist to Shoulder Ratio (WSR) and figuring out what your ideal ratios would be based the Venus Factor. Then, you receive nutritional instruction as well as a 12-week workout program that will bring you from your current ratios to your ideal Venus ratio, thus giving you a shortcut to the hourglass, Hollywood figure.
- Q: How much time will I have to spend on the Venus Factor? The Venus Factor workout program is a 12-week course, but you might experience results sooner than that depending on how close you are to your ideal Venus ratio. Nevertheless, weight and body maintenance is an ongoing process—there is no simple “fix for life” when it comes to staying in peak condition.
- Q: What can I expect from the Venus Factor? You can expect to get the ultimate feminine body shape in 12 weeks, plain and simple. This means you will slim down, tone up and accentuate all of the parts of your body that drive men crazy.
- Q: Is there any guarantee that I will lose weight? Absolutely. There is a 60-day money back guarantee. Since the program is only 90 days, that’s an amazing amount of time to try the Venus Factor system risk free which shows you just how confident John Barban is that you’ll be satisfied with your results.
- Q: Isn’t the Venus Factor derogatory toward female stereotypes? Absolutely not. The hip to waist ratio is a scientific and psychologically proven factor for attraction. Men are attracted to a specific waist to hip ratio (38%) more so than any other ratio. Society has naturally picked up on this even without the scientific backing, as shown by the Venus de Milo’s standardization of the “hourglass” figure that has become a feminine icon for beauty. The bottom line is that the hourglass figure is simply more attractive to men because it signals that the female is healthy and would make a good partner for breeding.
- Q: Where can I get the Venus Factor? The Venus Factor System is a 100% digital program which means that not only can you access it instantly, you can access it from any computer in the world at any time you like. See the link below for a Venus Factor for moms—FAQ special offer.
Venus Factor for Moms—Special Offer
As you can see, there really is nothing to lose with the Venus Factor, except those extra pounds. So if you’re ready to put that spice back in the bedroom and help get rid of the pregnancy weight, Read our review and get the very special Venus Factor for moms money-back guarantee for 60 days!